The transportation for the archeological zone in Huasteca Potosina will be handled by Ruta Huasteca Expeditions. We pick you up at the gate of your hotel or in Aldea, in shuttle bus or bus depending on the season. After the activitie we will drop you off, where we picked you up.
Puente de Dios in Tamasopo
Trips to Huasteca Potosina
We will visit this majestic pool of clear blue water, surrounded by incoming waterstreams and waterfalls. It is located in the town of Tamasopo (huastecan for: "place where the water drops"). We will enter into a precious cave where the interior appear to be lighted up, this is due the effect of the sunlight which is reflected and filtered between the rocks in the water and this effect lights up the whole cave with intensive blue color.
Included in our Huastecan tours:
- Transportation from your place of accommodation to the activity and back.
- 1 complete lunch
- Specialized guides
- Medical assurance
- Clothes and footwear fitted for long walks and irregular terrain.
- Biodegradable sunblock.
- Repellent for mosquitoes (Autan, Off, etc.)
- Little backpack or handbag for personal articles.
- Personal hygene kit.
- Please mark your stuff with something personal, this way we may be able to find something back if you lose it.
- The staff of Ruta Huasteca Expeditions is certified in first aid and have a first-aid kit available, nevertheless, for your own security, we can not give you drugs (medicational term), that is why we recommend to bring your own.
- Be sure to bring a change of clothes, because the mayortiy of activities will get you wet.
- If you are alergic to some type of food or require a specific meal, please let us know, we have a typical kosher meal available, with an additional cost and reservation on time.
- Person who recently underwent some kind of surgery.
- Person who is practicing being a guide.
- Travel to your place of origin.
- That which is not mentioned in the list of included things.
- Digital photos of the whole expedition.
- Profesional video of the expedition.
- Sales of souvenirs and uniforms of Ruta Huasteca Expediciones.
Ruta Huasteca Expediciones has the right to modify timetables and also cancel activities for reasons beyond our control ( climate factors, political problems, etc) . In these cases the service cost is not reimbursed, however, it is always possible to change the activity when these conditions arise. The order of activities may change for logistical reasons.
In the case of a client that wants to cancel a contracted service, he/she will have to meet the following conditions:
Cancelations 8 days or more before the date of your reservation, applies a charge of 16 % of your deposit made, you may transfer it to another person or postpone the trip in a period not exceeding one year. If cancellation is made 7 days or less before the date of your reservation, no refund applies.
If the participant for reasons not attributed to the company, is not present the day and time of the activity, it is considered as "NO SHOW" and the cost is not refundable.
Ruta Huasteca Expediciones offers an assurance which only applies to cases of accidents that happen during the activities, it does not cover standard regular medical expenses. The assurance applies for people from 6 months old to 69 years old. The policy of the assurance is valuable for 24 hours starting from the beginning of the activity, it is very important that any wound is reported to the guide directly the day of the activity.
We will enoy a complete meal of Huastecan flavors.
Yes, you can bring it, the staff of Ruta Huasteca Expeditciones cannot be responsible at any moment during the trip for your equipment. We would like to remind you that we offer the service of digital photography during the activities of ecotourism for an extra cost, if you want to buy the fotos, you can contact our office. It is important to take in account that with being in nature your equipment might fail or take some damage or that it is impossible to take pictures, we hope you understand.
The climate in Huasteca Potosina is warm almost all year round, during winter it ocasionally gets cold, in this case we offer you the service of renting neoprene, which is important to let uw know at least a day before the activity.
Under normal conditions, the rainfall will not be an obstacle for executing the activity, hower, in the rainy season ( july untill september) it is possible that thewater level will prevent us from entering in the cave and we would have to cancel the activity under the right terms and conditions.